Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jools, Jim, Joy!

Edited 08-12-10: I used to have a copy of my twitter conversation with Jim Sterling posted here, but I decided to remove it as it served no purpose other than showing how I moronically jumped on Jim about his review of Dementium II.

In hindsight it was a waste of Jim's time and my time. We have more constructive things to do with the hours given to us. I respect Jim's perspective on games and do not wish to paint him in a negative light. I enjoy reading his articles and watching his Jimquisitions.

I have since approached Jim and apologized for said mess and moved on. You're welcome to visit my twitter page to view the conversation if you like, but having it here on my blog doesn't fit the positive/fun tone I try to keep with my other posts.

Move along, nothing to see here. :)